Women’s Ranch Seminar Chairperson Duties
- Put together an educational seminar for the purpose of providing educational resources for ranching women.
- Organize and create a volunteer Team to make decisions do the following tasks:
- Location & Date
- Website & Advertising
- Exhibitors & Vendors
- Registration, Catering, Welcome Bags & Materials
- Ensure that this educational event is at no cost to attendees due to the following reasons:
- Texas Beef Council cannot donate food & items if there is profit.
- A service to the Women Ranchers in our area, a way to give back
- Sponsors typically have money set aside for educational events that will not compete with donations for fundraisers.
- Maintain a budget set by the Executive Board and with money secured through Sponsorship.
- Fill out TCW paperwork following the event.