September 15 – Annual Activity Report to TCW
4th Vice President Duties
Plans & oversees the setup of our booth with the Fredericksburg Food & Wine Fest (includes purchase of items given out, purchase of water for sale, tables, decorations, posters/banners, etc.)
- Contacts Fredericksburg Food & Wine Fest before event to set up HCCW location & pay fee for booth
- Contacts TX Beef Council to schedule & plan for food given at event
- Solicits volunteers to set up on Friday, work the booth on Saturday & to clean up Saturday evening after event. (need a crew of at least 6-8 during lunch)
- Turns all expense receipts in to Treasurer
- Submits TCW Activity Report to President and Treasurer to be submitted with TCW reimbursement form to be reimbursed for expenses.
NOTE: Water & items from Ways & Means can be sold, but donations are not allowed if we want to be reimbursed by TCW for food from TX Beef Council
- Plans & coordinates other ways to promote Beef to the Public
- Prepares a report of Expenses, Number of members who worked each event, an approximate number of people reached/served to be given to the President for her Annual Activity Report to TCW (Due no later than September 15)
- Gives a report of each event to the membership in both the Monthly Newsletter & at monthly meetings.