1st Vice President Duties
The First Vice President shall in the absence of the President perform the duties of the President. She shall be Publicity Chairwoman and Public Relations Chairwoman. As Public Relations and Publicity Chair, she shall be responsible for selection and purchase of awards and gifts to be presented by the HCCW.
- Presides at meetings in absence of the President
- Submits news articles, pictures & announcements of HCCW activities to local newspapers
- Submits activities & pictures of our activities for Quarterly TCW Newsletters
- Coordinates with area chairwoman/hostess of monthly meeting for all meeting information.
- Notifies membership in the monthly newsletter of meeting location, date, time, speaker, luncheon price and contact for reservations (Treasurer takes reservations unless otherwise stipulated for that month)
- Emails area newspapers with meeting date, location, guest speaker, etc. This must include contact information.
- Maintains sound system for organization (includes storage, transport & setup when needed). Inquires of area chairwoman if needed for monthly meeting
- Purchases any awards & gifts for the organization (includes gift bag for speakers, logo pendants for Cattlewoman of Year and Behind the Scenes Cattlewoman, bracelet for outgoing President and 100% attendance awards.)
Newspaper Articles monthly to Local Newspapers on:
Women’s Ranch Seminar
Fredericksburg Food & Wine Fest
The Spring Roundup
Scholarship Recipients Awards
Cattlewoman of the year
Behind the Scenes Cattlewoman of the year